This item has been shown 2788 times.
2012 SPECIALIZED STUMPJUMPER SJ FSR COMP 140MM 29er 29 SIZE LARGE SRAM
! offer NOW ON THIS AMAZING BIKE DEAL!
You are offerding on a barely used 2012 Specialized Stumperjumper FSR 29er Comp size Large in very good condition. Bike has less than 3 rides on it. There are no dents, cracks or blems on the frame.
Total weight of this bike without pedals is: 28lbs 14oz
This demo bike has been used as part of our demo fleet and there is normal wear and tear. Bike has been professionally tuned and is in great working condition. Shifters and brakes have been adjusted for optimum performance.
***BIKE WILL ONLY BE SHIPPED WITHIN THE US OR PICKED UP LOCALLY AT OUR SHOP IN CHATSWORTH CA***
For details about this bike please visit the manufacturer Stumpy FSR Comp 29 is built from an M5 aluminum frame with 130mm of rear wheel travel, a custom Fox Triad II shock with AUTOSAG, Fox Evolution F130 RL air- sprung fork, and a custom SRAM S-1250 10-speed XC Trail double crankset.
- M5 hydroformed alloy frame with 29er geometry, 130mm of travel, tapered head tube, 142mm dropouts, PF30 BB, and sealed cartridge bearing pivots makes for one mean trail-slaying machine
- Custom Fox Triad II with the ground-breaking AUTOSAG function and on-the-fly, 3-position damping adjustment between a plush fully open, a more firm ProPedal and a lockout, for ideal performance over varying terrain
- Fox Evolution series F130 RL fork has features open bath damping, 130mm of travel, 15QR axle and a tapered steerer tube for precise and reliable handling
- Roval 29 rims mated to Specialized Hi Lo hubs, a 142+ rear hub spacing, and 12mm thru-axle increase wheel stiffness for more confident riding.
- Both 2Bliss ready, the Control Purgatory 29 x 2.2" front tire is aggressive for varied terrain, and the Ground Control 29 x 2.1" rear tire rolls fast with ample traction in turns
- Custom SRAM S-1250 XC Trail double crankset for improved ground clearance and a custom alloy guard for chain retention during high-speed descents
- Custom Avid Elixir 7 SL brakes with alloy-backed semi-metallic pads for smooth modulation and stopping power
- SRAM X9, 10-speed mid-cage rear derailleur for smooth and reliable shifts
FRAME: M5 hydroformed tubing, 29" geometry, tapered HT, PF30 BB, ISCG ’05, Command Post routing, 142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm travel
REAR SHOCK: Custom Fox Triad II with AUTOSAG, custom on-the-fly 3-position compression switch 1) Lock out 2) Open 3) ProPedal, rebound adj., 197x48mm
FORK: Fox Evolution F130 RL, open bath damper, tapered steerer, LO and reb adj., 15mm thru-axle, 130mm
HEADSET: 1-1/8 and 1-1/2" Threadless, Campy style upper with 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings
STEM: Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 31.8mm clamp, adjustable rise, S: 60mm, M: 75, L:90, XL:105mm
HANDLEBARS: Specialized XC Mini-Riser, 7050 butted alloy, 720mm wide, 10mm rise, 10º backsweep, 6º upsweep, 31.8mm
GRIPS: Specialized lock-on, S/M: Grappler, Others: Grappler XL
FRONT BRAKE: Custom Avid Elixir 7 SL, hydraulic disc, alloy backed semi-metallic pad, HS-1 rotor S/M:180mm, Others: 200mm
REAR BRAKE: Custom Avid Elixir 7 SL, hydraulic disc, alloy backed semi-metallic pad, HS-1 rotor S/M:160mm, Others: 180mm
BRAKE LEVERS: Custom Avid Elixir 7 SL hydraulic, tool-less reach adj.
FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM X7, 10-speed, S3 direct mount for DMD, bottom-pull
REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM X9, 10-speed, mid cage
SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM X7, 10-speed, aluminum trigger
CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1030, 10-speed, 11-36t
CHAIN: KMC X-10, 10-speed, w/ reusable Missing Link, nickel plates
CRANKSET: Custom SRAM S-1250, 7050 alloy arms, 10-speed XC Trail double, PF30 spindle, S: 170mm, Others: 175mm
CHAINRINGS: 36/22, w/ alloy guard
BOTTOM BRACKET: SRAM PF30, OS press-in bearing, sealed cartridge
PEDALS: Resin Test Ride Pedals with toe clips, CEN std.
RIMS: Roval 29, alloy disc, 26mm wide, 32h
FRONT HUB: Specialized Hi Lo disc, laser-etched logo, sealed cartridge bearing, 15mm thru-axle, 32h
REAR HUB: Specialized Hi Lo 142+ disc, laser-etched logo, double-sealed cartridge bearing, 12mm thru-axle, 32h
SPOKES: DT Swiss Industry stainless 2.0 (14g)
FRONT TIRE: Specialized Purgatory Control, 60 TPI, 2Bliss ready aramid bead, dual-compound, 29x2.2"
REAR TIRE: Specialized Ground Control, 60 TPI, 2Bliss ready aramid bead, 29x2.1"
INNER TUBES: Ultralight presta valve
SADDLE: Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm width
SEATPOST: 2014 butted alloy, single bolt setback, 30.9mm, S/M: 350mm, Others: 400mm
SEAT BINDER: 34.9mm clamp ID, 7050 hard anodized alloy collar w/ QR, black
PaymentPayments are accepted though PayPal, Credit Card or Payment in Person upon pickup (In Store Pickup)
(818) 349-6902 Monday-Saturday 11am-7pm : Sunday Closed.
Shipping***BUYER MUST PAY FOR THE FULL COST OF SHIPPING. THE SHIPPING DISPLAYED ABOVE IS AN ESTIMATE. THE EXACT SHIPPING TOTAL WILL BE CALCULATED AT THE END OF THE sale WHEN THE BIKE IS FULLY PACKAGED AND BOXED. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO KEEP COSTS DOWN FOR SHIPPING. FOR MORE ACCURATE SHIPPING COSTS PLEASE CONTACT US WITH YOUR ZIP CODE.
IN STORE PICK-UP AVAILABLE. SHIPPING TIME IS 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER RECEIVING PAYMENT. SHIPPING METHOD IS UPS GROUND. IF YOU PREFER A DIFFERENT SHIPPING METHOD PLEASE LET US KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS AND GIVE YOU UPDATED PRICING. ***
About UsCycle World has been serving the San Fernando Valley and The Greater Los Angeles area since 1966. We are commited to providing our customers with high quality bicycles, protective equipment, apparel and more combined with professional and friendly customer services.
We carry the following brands: Specialized, Cervelo, Cannondale, BMC, Santa Cruz, Free Agent, Thule, Easton, Giro, Shimano, Camelbak, Fox, Oakley and many more top brands. If you are not able to find a product in our sales or within our store, we gladly accept special orders.Contact UsPhone: (818) 349-6902
Hours: Monday-Saturday 11:00am-7:00pm | Sunday CLOSED