This item has been shown times.
Rechargeable UNIVERSAL SuperClear 3DTVGlasses ModelJP (ONE) WORK WITHMOST 3DTV'S, PROJECTORS, EMITTERS, GLASSES
Note:These glasses are NOT DLP Link glasses nor do they work as bluetooth glasses with the Samsung 3DTV sets made after April, 2011.If you need glasses and emitters of any kind see our store style="text-align: left; color: rgb(0, 174, 95); font-family: Arial; font-size: large; font-weight: bold;" align="center">Description:
- 3DTV Universal Rechargeable Glasses -COMPATIBLE with Panasonic(but NOT panasonic 7000 projectorss), Sharp, Samsung, Sony, Vizio, Mitsubishi, Philips 3DTV sets and with Nvidia® 3D Vision emitters, HP Envy Laptops,
- and all 3D Projectors with internal or external emitters from Epson,Sharp, Mitsubishi, Panasonic, and their emitters and glasses, and Optoma H33, HD83, HD8300, GT750E(with our Optional emitter)
- (with our optional Gen2 emitter) and Samsung®,Mitsubishi®, DLP 3DTV sets (with our optional Gen2 emitter) and with CrystalEyes®,I/O®,Elsa®, X3D®,3DTV Corp® glasses, emitters.
- THEY WORK WITH ANY 3D READY DLP PROJECTORS (with any external emitter), and with all highend 3D projectors such as Sharp XVZ17000 etc, Mitsubishi HC9000D and DW etc, Sony VPL VW90ES, VPL HW30AES, VPL HW30ES etc , HP Envy Laptops and CrystalEyes®,I/O®,Elsa®, X3D®,3DTV Corp® glasses, emitters.
- For the widest selection of glasses on the net please see our store --clik our BLUE highlighted company name at the top of the ad where it says IN STOCK-- SHIPS AND SOLD BY "............ " and then clik "........ STOREFRONT" at the top left.
3DTV Universal Emitters
3DTVDongles (MVD- Manual Vesa Dongle or DSS- DVI Sync Splitter)
For use with PC's and DLP Projectors or CRT monitors and projectors or any 120hz frame sequential 3D display. It has a jack for the miniDin Vesaplug on the Universal wireless emitter. It should be connected between PC graphic card and monitor ’s or dlp projector inputs.
Works with over100 different models of consumer 3d ready DLP projectors and50 models of Mitsubishi and SamsungDLP 3DTV sets (with optional adapter )--SOME SAMSUNG MODELS NEED INPUT FROM A PC- CHECK YOUR MANUAL !!! ),as well asCRT (Cathode Ray Tube) type TVsets, projectorsand computer monitors. Youmust have3D software and the emitter.Compatible with the wireless glasses and gaming dongle (interface) sold by X3D. I/0, Razor, Edimensional and others for the last 10 years.
Warranty and return policy
If there is a problem with your order, pleaseCONTACT US FIRST for the RMA #and an address using messaging.DO NOT return to the address on the box you received. If product is defective, a refund or exchange will be offered if contacted within 30 days of receiving the item.You MUST include a copy of your invoice. No refunds will be offered if we are not contacted within the 30 days approval period or if packages are sent to the wrong address or without an RMA # or invoice! Buyer pays return postage and must ship the item as requested to the address we provide (NOT the address on the package!).
One-year Limited warranty for our Emitters and 30 days for 3d glasses beginning on the date of the purchase. The buyer shall bear the cost of shipping the product to 3DTV. 3DTV shall bear the cost of shipping repairs or replacements of product back to the buyer(within the United States of America) after the completion of service under this limited warranty.
Our goal is to provide 5-star service to you at all times.If you feel our product or service do not meet your expecation in anyway, please do give us a chance to work it out for you.
OVER 95% OF THE TIME WE CAN GET YOUR SYSTEM WORKING--EMAIL US YOUR QUESTIONS AND PLEASE INCLUDE THIS INFO:
1.YOUR EXACT TV OR PROJECTOR BRAND AND MODEL
2.YOUR EXACT 3D SOURCES AND WHAT 3D FORMATS THEY ARE PUTTING OUT TO YOUR DISPLAY
3.EXACT EMITTER OR GLASSES MODELS FROM US OR OTHERS YOU ARE TRYING TO USE
4.WHETHER YOU HAVE EVER SEEN 3D ON YOUR SYSTEM
5.DO YOU SEE TWO OVERLAPPING IMAGES COVERING THE WHOLE SCREEN?
WE HAVE THE WIDEST SELECTION OF 3D GLASSES AND EMITTERS ON THE NET, WITH MANY UNIQUE ITEMS AND WE CAN ALMOST
ALWAYS SOLVE ANY REMAINING PROBLEMS BY SENDING ALTERNATIVE ITEMS AT NO ADDITIONAL COST.PLEASE CONSULT OUR
WEB PAGE FOR DETAILED INFO ON ALL PRODUCTS AND A 40 PAGE FAQ ON HOME 3D.WE ACCEPT RETURN IN 30 DAYS, SOYOU HAVE PLENTY OF TIME
SO PLEASE PROVIDE THE ABOVE INFO AND READ THE MANUALS AND FAQ.
Why buy from us:
- We are in 3D business for37 years.
- We have our own experts on staff.
- We have made dozens of 3D products for over 30 years.
- We sell at competitive prices and often the lowest available.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.Your pleasant shopping experience is our goal.
Payments through PayPal are the safest, quickest way for you to expedite your order.Please contact us for bank transfer information for larger orders.Payment should be made within 3 days of purchase.Non-paying buyers will be reported to and the item will be re-listed.If you need more time to make your payment, please let us know.
- We usually ship within 1-3 business days after receiving payment.
- All express methods of shipment still require 1-3 days of processing time. If you need it quicker, you mustconfirm with email andpaythe extra charge.
- Canada and other international buyers are responsible for all duties, customs charges, and/or brokerage fees. We cannot ship as a gift, or claim as lower value.
We maintain a large stock of most items so pleaseenquire for large orders or to be our dealer.
3DTV Corp was established in 1989and made the front page of the Wall Street Journal by introducing the first home 3DTV system with LCD shutter glasses and 3D movies on VHS tape at the 1990 CES. See our page for the long list of original world first 3D products.
Subsequently, 3DTV introduced a wide variety of consumer and professional products for 3D video, graphics and Virtual Reality. Including:
- “Solidizing”-- a realtime process for converting 2D video into 3D.
- The first full color stereoscopic CDROM (“3D Magic”) including games for the pc with shutter glasses.
- The first consumer wireless LCD shutter glasses system.
- Perfected a full color anaglyph --“SpaceSpex™”—and released “StereoMac” the first LCD glasses system for MacIntosh.
- Created the shutter glasses hardware for the NeoTek 3D CDROM series—still the only common stereoscopic educational software system.
- Produced a compact stereo camera for NASA’s Mars program and collaborated with Neotek to produce the first 3D DVDROM system for PC—TriDVD.
- Released the first shutter glasses 3D movies on VHS and later onDVD.
- Licensed“Solidizing” patent to X3D Corp. who put some of the algorithms into a set top box, still widely sold as the “Virtual FX 3D Converter”.
- Provided the hardware for TriD, the first and by far easiest to use digital HD 3D record/edit/autoplayback video system running on standard Windows pc’s.
- Recently, weintroduced the first Universal Wireless glasses transmitters and glasses (for Home/mid-range/cinema) able to work with 6 different wireless glasses/emitter systems.
We want you to be pleased with our service and use us
Froo | Froo Cross Sell, Free Cross Sell, Cross promote, Marketing, listing Apps, Apps, Application