This item has been shown 389 times.
Vintage Dolnet Jean Cartier Artist Model Two Tone Tenor Saxophone Sax w/Case
Welcome to Musicdungeon, you are offerding on a great piece. This is the Vintage Dolnet Jean Cartier Artist Model Tenor Saxophone. Serial #: 63237C. Made in France. The Jean Cartier saxes are held in very high regard. Known for their warm, resonant bottom end, and clear speaking voice. The Artist Model 'Two Tone' is also known for its distinctive look. The brass/nickel contrast is beautiful. This Jean Cartier is in very good overall condition- the bell brace needs to be resoldered on the body side. There are signs of a couple of resolders on the horn and the lacquer has expected wear. This tenor would benefit from a repad/setup. Well worth the bit of work, with a little tlc you'll have yourself a celebrated tenor sox. This sale includes the case in pics. This is your chance to get your hands on a great Dolnet example. This is a sale. Don't pass this by!
*Buyer is to pay applicable import duties/taxes. We CANNOT reduce the shipping value to your country, Please do not ask.
1. Buyer is to pay applicable import duties/taxes - We CANNOT reduce the shipping value to your country. Please do not ask.
2. We would apprectiate an email from zero response users prior to offerding.
3. Please Pay within 48 hours of sale end- we are very accomodating- if you have a problem, please contact us.
4. NY residents to pay sales tax- we don't 'charge' it- we just 'collect' it.
1. For your protection, and ours, we ship everything fully insured. International orders over $650 please add $20 for full USPS insurance.
2. If an item is damaged in shipping- please keep all packing materials and contact us immediately so we can file a claim.
3. Unfortunatly, we can no longer ship to the Russian Federation due to a high rate of theft.
4. Due to USPS guidelines- certain countries will not accept USPS packages over 42". If that is the case, we can remove the neck or, if it is a set/thru neck, we can Fedex International for an additional charge.
5. Flat rate shipping is for continental USA only- all other territories will be calculated.
6. We cannot reduce the shipping value to your country- please don't ask.
7. Please use the shipping calculator for overseas shipping.
We have been serving the community for 5+ years and have been in the instrument retail Business for over 27 Years! We strive for complete buyer satisfaction with every sale as to make your experience pleasant and fun.We have 2 full time guitar technicians on staff and a full band instrument repair department. you can rest assured that your purchase will be recieved exactly as described.
Feel free to contact us at (516)822-3638 with any questions you may have.